Pina colada has been the national drink of Puerto Rico since 1978. It is made by using white rum,coconut milk and pineapple juice. Once you taste this heavenly combination of pineapple and coconut,you will try to put this combination in every possible dish😋. I have done the same. Famous falooda drink with pina colada flavor😊.
Falooda consists of sabza bi/basil seeds which are acts as a cooling agent,good for summer. Also they offer many advantages as stress reliever,improve digestion,helps in weight loss. Also good for skin. It also has vermicelli in it but if you don’t find it in store then you can use ‘capellini spezzati’ pasta.
- 1 cup – coconut milk
- 3/4 cup – frozen pineapple
- 4 tbsp – sugar
- 1 tbsp – basil seeds soaked in coconut milk
- 1 tbsp – cooked vermicelli
- 1 scoop – coconut ice cream
- Blend coconut milk,frozen pineapple pieces,sugar together.
- Put soaked basil seeds in glass.
- Add cooked vermicelli on that.
- Pour the blended mixture in it.
- Then add scoop of ice cream on top.