In India,we get Mangoes in summer only and we enjoy it fully. It accompanies our breakfast, lunch,dinner,snacks😝(we have our reason..’We get it only for summer!’). And when you go in Konkan, you will be served with plate of mangoes,not tea. And not only one but different varieties. Those people will tell you all about mangoes..which kind,how to eat it,what to make out of it..’Mangopedia’! Their hospitality is as sweet as or more sweet than those mangoes😊.
Lassi is the specialty of the northern part of India. I think ,lassi has became so popular that no menu of Indian restaurant in the world will be complete without it. You will get hundreds of recipes for lassi. And still I am doing the same😬. You can take it as a reminder😉. Grab your ingredients and blend it together.
- 1 cup – mango pulp
- 1 cup – yogurt
- 3 to 4 tbsp – sugar
- 1 tsp – roasted coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp – Whipped cream
- 1/4 cup – ice
- Put all the ingredients in blender except whipped cream and roasted coconut flakes. Blend them together.
- Pour it in the serving glass.
- Put whipped cream and roasted coconut flakes on top.
- Now let senses create the magic. Take a sip,you will know what I am talking about.