The biggest obstacle in trying out a new recipe is not the difficulty level of that recipe, oh!no..not even that you don’t get enough time;it is the availability of the ingredients on hand and the equipment. Leave out equipment as we know how to ‘jugado’ everything. But for ingredients we have to wait for our next trip to the shopping destination. And as time passes,priority for those ingredients decrease to..I don’t know ‘somewhat forgot’! Consequently, you missed out a sensational experience and luscious end result.So,here is the recipe for which you don’t have to wait or make plans.
Banana, an all season benign fruit which we find almost every time at home is a key ingredient. Be happy!! Combine it with a few other ingredients you have “Toffee Banana” straight from the land of China. Simple to make,delicious to eat!A soften,creamy banana in the spectacular garb of crispy caramel and sesame dots. Dip it in chocolate sauce or serve it with ice-cream. Nevertheless,it tastes great on it’s on.A child inside us deserves a treat sometimes. Right??
- 2 nos – Banana
- 1 tbsp – corn flour
- 2 tbsp – all-purpose flour
- for frying – oil
- 200 gm – sugar
- Cut bananas in small pieces and roll it into some corn flour.
- Make a thick batter with corn flour, all-purpose flour and water as require.
- Take banana piece one at a time, dip it into the batter and drop it in the hot oil.
- Keep them aside after frying.
- Place sugar in a non-stick pan and heat it till it forms golden brown caramel. Then remove from the heat.
- dip fried banana piece one at a time into caramel to coat and immediately put it into cold water.
- Place them on paper napkins to drain.Sprinkle sesame seeds while plating.
- Don’t worry!You can gobble up one or two while plating.