Chilli oil..what can you possibly use it for? It’s only limited to your own imagination😊. Serve with hot crispy pakoras or steamy dumplings or any rice or noodle dish or you can stir-fry vegetables in it. Anything,literally!
Let’s start. As I am writing this recipe I am dipping a piece of savory pancake with green onions in the chilli oil😜..Spicy, tasty, flavorful and definitely ‘addictive’😋.
- 4 tbsp – chilli flakes
- 3 cloves – garlic
- 2 inch – ginger
- 3 no – cloves
- 1 small piece – cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp – peppercorns
- 1/2 cup – oil
- Salt – to taste
- Roast all spices on a low flame. And keep it aside to cool down.
- In a small pan keep the oil for heating.
- Grind the spice mixture,not too powdery.
- Keep it in the bowl and add salt to it.
- When the oil is hot enough,pour the oil to it. Let it cool.
- It’s ready to use🙂.